Episode 3 of this season brings us to the smash hit Netflix series, Luke Cage. Your hosts delve into Luke’s experience in prison and explore the effect of prison settings on mental health. Luke takes some serious hits (and not just physical ones) that leave him with some scars that even his super powers won’t heal.
- Hypersomnia – Sleeping too much, feeling extremely tired and needing more sleep despite having an adequate amount
- Insomnia – Sleeping too little, feeling tired but often unable to sleep despite not having had enough sleep
- Poor Hygiene/Poor Self Care – Not attending to the basic needs, such as not showering, not eating or over eating, not wearing clean clothes, lack of hair or nail grooming.
- Self-Isolating – Removing yourself from situations in which you could have social interactions, avoiding social situations that you would usually find meaningful/pleasurable
- Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments!